Thursday, August 4, 2011

Learning something new everyday!

   Life is always very hectic for me, however learning something new every day makes it all worth it! I am constantly learning new ways to change and better things in my business and in my life. I love it! I started out thinking, well I will just by some equipment and do some custom quilting. Now through a lot of mistakes and a lot of triumphs, my business is growing faster than I can keep up! Right now I am running two businesses at once, trying to phase out of one totally so I can focus just on the other!
    These days I feel like a large scotch sponge! Soaking up information around every turn! YouTube has been a great inspiration from day one. I used it in the beginning to research different types of products and ideas. After months of charts and second guessing, I bit the bullet! Deciding after months to take the big leap and start a new business or better yet expand on what I have always done for a little side money around the holidays. A lot of folks thought I was crazy, some I never even discussed it with till months after I started. I am glad I did it and the way I did it. Now everyday is an adventure. The best part is I still get to be around my family everyday!
     As I learn and grow, life is never dull. The hardest thing is knowing when to stop the other business to do just this one. Business is growing very fast but who knows what the fall will bring. I have to be prepared, or should I say I like to be prepared. With the economy the way it is and the winter coming, you just never know what to expect. I looking forward to learning more stuff tomorrow. Heck I just figured out how to make my own blog in just a few short minutes. How am I doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment