Wednesday, January 11, 2012

SEW CRAZY!

   Ok so here we begin another blog! Things have been busy here for a few months now, this is great but I still feel I am falling behind. Everyday is something new and I find another challenge or obstacle to face. This week has been crazy with crochet work on some last minute elf hats that need to be done for a photographer. Also going is photos and website updates daily, I just renewed my website address moments before blogging! Check it out http://www.paradoxcrafts.com/ . It is a work in progress as I have done it all myself with no help...well accept Yola and their templates.

Daycare business is still going on top of it all and I am struggling to do both. Until my equipment is paid for I really cannot go forward to much with the shop. I am trying to finish up projects I have so9 that I can add new stock. The economy is hard for everyone and nobody is ordering right now. All small orders, little profit on those, plus a lot of orders for charity fundraisers which I discount big so they can raise more cash! Well this is a short one today as I have to get crackin' on orders and laundry! Plus kids are napping and will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment